New Road Surgery Bromsgrove
Salaried GP required, 6 sessions a week
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a salaried GP to join our friendly, supportive and well organised team.
- Competitive salary including medical indemnity covered by our practice group scheme
- Daily coffee time meeting for all GP’s, which is central to our team philosophy, good humour and sanity (currently social distanced of course!)
- We use a 4 (mini) session system with protected admin time
- Healthcare Navigation/Signposting by trained receptionists in the first instance for all calls
- We deal with patients via online access, telephone, video consult, and face to face if required
- Daily dedicated on-call team made up of GP’s and Advanced Nurse Practitioner to triage calls and home visits (although visiting is minimal at present due to the pandemic)
- Two Advanced nurse practitioners and three chronic disease management nurses (3 prescribers)
- Clinical pharmacist
- Highly trained document handlers, who manage 90% the of incoming documents without clinician input
- ‘Good’ CQC rating and commended for our team ethos and team atmosphere
- High QOF achieving
- Training practice, with up to three GP registrars plus FY doctors
- Collaborative working with neighbouring town practices to support local hospital, PCN working
- Single site of 13,100 patients
- EMIS Web with electronic links to hospitals and pharmacies and online booking
- Current doctoring team consists of 5 partner s and 4 salaried GPs
We are a Covid secure practice, ensuring all staff adhere to infection control measures we have in place.
Bromsgrove is a Worcestershire market town with excellent road and rail links, within easy reach of Birmingham, and a full range of housing and excellent schools within the area. Our list covers the town and surrounding villages and hamlets of Bromsgrove.
For enquiries, informal visits and application forms please contact :
Mrs Sharon Blundell (Practice Manager) 01527 575800 (main surgery number) firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Tom Groves (GP Partner ) email@example.com
Please enclose a covering letter if initially sending in your CV.