Medical Receptionist required
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY APPLICATIONS THAT INCLUDE A COVERING LETTER WITH A CV WILL BE CONSIDERED
We are looking to recruit a new part time Medical Receptionist to join our growing, friendly and enthusiastic reception team.
The job will include a number of different roles such as front of house reception desk, telephones, administration duties - including dealing with prescription requests. The environment can be fast paced and demanding at times, and the ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations is an essential part of the job.
- Booking appointments and dealing with patient queries, face to face or over the telephone
- Directing patients queries to the most appropriate person
- Processing paperwork to the most appropriate person such as new registrations, hospital letters, prescriptions etc.
- Liaising with clinicians
- Working collectively within the team to deal with all general administrative tasks
- Previous Medical Receptionist or administration experience is preferred, but not essential, as full training and support will be given on commencement of role
This is a part time position and may include early opens (07.45) and late evening closes (20.00), and some flexibility to cover holiday or sickness. We have varying hours available.
If you would to know more information you can email email@example.com
We have various hours to fill, so have not stated the exact hours on the advert as there is some flexibility. The role/s can range from around 15-37.5 hours. After receiving your CV and cover letter, and if your application is shortlisted, we would then ask applicants to complete a formal application form and arrange an interview.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY APPLICATIONS THAT INCLUDE A COVERING LETTER WITH A CV WILL BE CONSIDERED – please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write in, marking your application for Kari Breecher.
Closing date Friday 6th August.
*Any patient who becomes a member of staff, would need to re-register with a different surgery, however their family members can remain here.
Salaried GP required - number of sessions to be mutually agreed
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a salaried GP to join our friendly, supportive and well organised team.
- Competitive salary including medical indemnity covered by our practice group scheme
- Daily coffee time meeting for all GP’s, which is central to our team philosophy, good humour and sanity (currently social distanced of course!)
- We use a 4 (mini) session system with protected admin time
- Healthcare Navigation/Signposting by trained receptionists in the first instance for all calls
- We deal with patients via online access, telephone, video consult, and face to face if required
- Daily dedicated on-call team made up of GP’s and Advanced Nurse Practitioner to triage calls and home visits (although visiting is minimal at present due to the pandemic)
- Two Advanced nurse practitioners and three chronic disease management nurses (3 prescribers)
- Clinical pharmacist
- Highly trained document handlers, who manage 90% the of incoming documents without clinician input
- ‘Good’ CQC rating and commended for our team ethos and team atmosphere
- High QOF achieving
- Training practice, with up to three GP registrars plus FY doctors
- Collaborative working with neighbouring town practices to support local hospital, PCN working
- Single site of 13,100 patients
- EMIS Web with electronic links to hospitals and pharmacies and online booking
- Current doctoring team consists of 5 partner s and 4 salaried GPs
We are a Covid secure practice, ensuring all staff adhere to infection control measures we have in place.
Bromsgrove is a Worcestershire market town with excellent road and rail links, within easy reach of Birmingham, and a full range of housing and excellent schools within the area. Our list covers the town and surrounding villages and hamlets of Bromsgrove.
For enquiries, informal visits and application forms please contact :
Mrs Sharon Blundell (Practice Manager) 01527 575800 (main surgery number) email@example.com
Please enclose a covering letter if initially sending in your CV.