Monday - 8am to 8pm
Tuesday - 7am to 6.30pm
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 8am to 6.30pm
Weekend collaborative opening across the Bromsgrove Town practices
You can contact us about a medical, administrative or prescription issue by clicking HERE.
Answer a few short questions and we will get back to you within 2 working days. Our preferred method to manage these queries will be via text message - please ensure you leave your mobile number on the form and let us know your preferred contact method. Please do not use this online form for urgent or emergency requests. The submitted forms will only be read during office hours. The forms will not be read on the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) or on bank holidays. They will not be read Monday-Friday between the hours of 1800 - 0900. Please contact 111 during out of hours or 999 if this is an emergency.
If you need a physio call 07436 797 891. A new assessment service from the NHS in Bromsgrove. No need to speak to your GP.
The way we are working has changed considerably following government guidelines designed to reduce the transmission of coronavirus. We continue to offer consultations, but, where safe to do so, we are dealing with patients by phone or video consultation. This means reduced numbers of patients in the surgery, making it safer for the patients who do need seeing. All first contacts are by phone or online but, where necessary we will see and examine you face to face. We have had a lot of positive feedback that you think our system is working well.
We want to be certain that patients who need our help do not avoid the surgery because they fear it will put them at increased risk of Covid 19. We can reassure you all that our systems are in place to protect you (and us) at all times.
The surgery remains open 08:30 – 18:30, Monday to Friday. Please be assured we will do our best to manage all your important health needs despite the additional problems created by the Covid 19 pandemic.
You can arrange an appointment with a doctor or nurse:
1. By telephoning in the usual way.
2. By using the online consultation facility.
You cannot currently book online.
Our doctors and nurses are seeing patients every day. Many of these appointments are pre-booked several days or over a week ahead following initial phone or online consultation. However we also have the facility to see more urgent cases on the day.
Patients who suspect they may have Covid 19 should, however, contact NHS111 in the first instance (see below)
Please note that all clinicians will be wearing personal protective equipment during your consultation and you will be asked to wear a face covering and avoid touching anything.
There are a few other new rules in place which are solely designed to keep you safe. These are set out below:
1. Please attend your appointment ALONE or if the appointment is for your child only one adult should attend with the child.
2. You will only be permitted to enter the building if you have a pre-booked appointment – we are unable to offer any walk in services at the current time. Please use telephone or online consultation for initial contact or any queries.
3. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment time. Please be prepared to wait in your car until the clinician is ready to see you. This is to limit the numbers of people in the building at any time to reduce the chance of transmission. Winter is approaching and we do not want anyone to have to stand outside in bad weather waiting to be seen.
4. We are unable to offer toilet facilities at the current time as they pose a cross infection risk.
click here for NHS covid-19 latest advice and information
click here to access the NHS 111 covid-19 website
(Site updated 26/11/2020)